Acupuncture helps to stimulate natural healing processes.
Acupuncture works primarily by increasing circulation and blood flow to specific areas, opening up blocked regulatory pathways and stimulating our body’s own healing processes. Additionally, modern research shows that endorphins, our body’s natural pain-killing and mood enhancing molecules are increased after acupuncture is performed as well as the functioning of our immune system.
- Pain Conditions: Musculoskeletal Pain (back, neck, knee, shoulder, elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.), Arthritis, Migraines, Headaches, Sciatica, Sports Injuries, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Post-Operative Recovery, Nervous System Disorders.
- Respiratory Disorders: Asthma, Allergies, Sinus Problems.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Food Allergies, Ulcers, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Constipation/Diarrhea.
- Women’s Health: Infertility, PMS, Menstrual Irregularities, Endometriosis, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menopause, Hormonal Imbalances, Pregnancy Conditions, Postpartum, Reproductive Disorders, Breech Baby.
- Mental/Emotional: Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sleep Disturbances, Stress.
How Acupuncture Works
Get In Touch
Contact Us Today!
The next step is setting up your free 15 minute consultation.
Please call (321) - 802-1046 to schedule an appointment. Alternatively, fill out this form with a requested time and we will contact you with our availability to setup your initial free consultation.
Please note we are NOT able to answer specific health questions via this form.