Acupuncture helps to stimulate natural healing processes.
Acupuncture works primarily by increasing circulation and blood flow to specific areas, opening up blocked regulatory pathways and stimulating our body’s own healing processes. Additionally, modern research shows that endorphins, our body’s natural pain-killing and mood enhancing molecules are increased after acupuncture is performed as well as the functioning of our immune system.
- Pain Conditions: Musculoskeletal Pain (back, neck, knee, shoulder, elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.), Arthritis, Migraines, Headaches, Sciatica, Sports Injuries, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Post-Operative Recovery, Nervous System Disorders.
- Respiratory Disorders: Asthma, Allergies, Sinus Problems.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Food Allergies, Ulcers, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Constipation/Diarrhea.
- Women’s Health: Infertility, PMS, Menstrual Irregularities, Endometriosis, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menopause, Hormonal Imbalances, Pregnancy Conditions, Postpartum, Reproductive Disorders, Breech Baby.
- Mental/Emotional: Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sleep Disturbances, Stress.
How Acupuncture Works
Get In Touch
Contact Us Today!
To find out how our services can help you please call (321) - 802 - 1046 to schedule your initial consultation. Alternatively, please provide us with some brief contact information below and your interest and we will do our best to connect within 1-2 business days.
Please note we are NOT able to answer specific health questions via this form.