Acupuncture helps to stimulate natural healing processes.
Acupuncture works primarily by increasing circulation and blood flow to specific areas, opening up blocked regulatory pathways and stimulating our body’s own healing processes. Additionally, modern research shows that endorphins, our body’s natural pain-killing and mood enhancing molecules are increased after acupuncture is performed as well as the functioning of our immune system.
- Pain Conditions: Musculoskeletal Pain (back, neck, knee, shoulder, elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.), Arthritis, Migraines, Headaches, Sciatica, Sports Injuries, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Post-Operative Recovery, Nervous System Disorders.
- Respiratory Disorders: Asthma, Allergies, Sinus Problems.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Food Allergies, Ulcers, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Constipation/Diarrhea.
- Women’s Health: Infertility, PMS, Menstrual Irregularities, Endometriosis, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menopause, Hormonal Imbalances, Pregnancy Conditions, Postpartum, Reproductive Disorders, Breech Baby.
- Men’s Health: Incontinence, Reproductive Disorders, Prostate Problems.
- Children’s Health: Coughs, Colic, Allergies, ADD/ADHD, Sleep Disorders, Digestive Problems, Fever/Flu/Colds, Stomach Aches/Nausea, Headaches, Bed Wetting.
- Addictions: Smoking, Cravings, Drug, Alcohol.
- Mental/Emotional: Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sleep Disturbances, Stress.