Integrative Medicine for Pain Patterns
Treatable conditions include:
- Common neck pain
- Muscle pain, swelling, stiffness and weakness
- Localized traumatic injuries, sprains, strains, tendonitis, contractures
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Work and sports related injuries
- Low back pain
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS)
- “Frozen shoulder”, “tennis elbow”
Therapies, Treatments and Services
Acupuncture works primarily by increasing circulation and blood flow to specific areas, stimulating our body’s own healing processes.
Therapeutic massage deep tissue and relaxation for pain conditions.
Dry needling is a skilled intervention that uses a thin filiform needle to penetrate the skin and stimulate and release underlying myofascial trigger points.
Our herbal pharmacy allows us to create a customized natural medicine approach to support your health and promote healing.