Eileen Savastano, L.M.T., is Board Certified for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. She graduated with honors from The Swedish Institute of Massage Therapy with a degree in Occupational Studies. She complimented her degree by becoming certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Personal Trainer and Corrective Exercise specialist. She also holds certifications in Rehabilitative Exercises and is a certified Yoga Instructor.
Eileen is fascinated with the human body and the important correlation that the effects of massage have in relation to a person’s health. She believes in providing client-based clinical sessions which focus on therapeutic treatment to restore function, stimulate flow of lymph, release muscle tightness, increase joint flexibility, relieve pain, increase circulation, and promote relaxation and good health. Prior to moving to Florida, Eileen was a massage therapy professor and a clinical advisor. In her spare time she also volunteered as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT).
For me it’s about helping people feel better from the inside out. Both massage and fitness are modalities that assist in that goal. A person’s health and well-being should always be a priority. When I consider a wellness plan I include healthy eating, fitness, a good attitude and of course, massage therapy as an important component to overall good health.
- Studies Swedish Institute of Massage Therapy, Occupational Studies (Honors).
- M.S. Management (with Honors), Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY
Memberships & Certifications
- Board Certification for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Personal Trainer and Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Rehabilitative Exercises Certification
- Certified Yoga Instructor